11.05.2009

Style Quiz: Ethan Allen

I saw this style quiz from Ethan Allen floating around the interweb.

The verdict is in—your style is Loft. Loft is energetic. Fashion-driven. Practical. Materials borrowed from industry, architecture, and nature. Clean shapes. Punches of color. Spontaneous and fresh. Kids and pets? Bring them on.

It is actually somewhat accurate. But- I'm not sure if I want to bring on the kids and pets. I'm too much of a neat freak.

The dude's style came up 'Metro' which I'm a little surprised about since he likes suburban modern country.

What's your results?

2 comments:

  1. I also got LOFT. However, I may also like GLAMOUR. I plan to explore both further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got "Estate. Estate is an eternal American summer. Sporty. Charming. Breezy yet cultivated. A union of antique inspiration and geometric clarity. Civilization in peaceful coexistence with robust outdoor life. In the main house or the guest cottage, effortless elegance."

    Actually, the "antique inspiration and geometric clarity" describes my preference perfectly.

    ReplyDelete