6.07.2010

Out with the old, in with the new

Yesterday, we celebrated our "5 year owning our house" anniversary by putting in some new lights in the downstairs bathroom. Since this bathroom is way low on the list of remodeling projects, I figured by adding some new lights and doing some small projects in there will make the space more tolerable.

Old lights...

Old light in downstairs bathroom

(sorry for the poor iPhone photo quality...I really need to get a new camera!)


New lights...

New lights in downstairs bathrrom

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, love the new lights! Very Martha-esque farmhouse looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooh! Those are GREAT! How about painting the medicine cabinet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those lights! Where are they from?

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rambling Renovators:
    Thanks, I think I'm going to go with a 20s/30s classic rustic look (if that is even a "look"!).

    @Holyoke Home:
    Next step is to build a new medicine cabinet. I might try to sneak that project in there sooner than later b/c the current mirror looks dorky now.

    @Kelly:
    I got the lights at Lowes in the outdoor lighting section for $19 each (plus 10% off by signing up on Lowes Moving website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM GOING OUT RIGHT THIS SECOND TO BUY THOSE LIGHTS!!!

    ReplyDelete