10.11.2010

Blanket time

MJ and Blanket

(not that Blanket, silly)

It's finally getting a little chilly outside and all I want to do is wrap myself in a warm blanket and watch re-runs of the Rachel Zoe Project.

I'll take one of these Pendleton blankets...Photobucket

San Miguel Blanket
Glacier Park 100th Anniversary Blanket

Glacier Park 100th Anniversary Blanket

Eco-wise Wool Worthington Throw
Eco-wise Wool Worthington Throw

Glacier National Park Blanket

Glacier National Park Blanket

Add some sleep socks and I'll be good to go for Fall and Winter.

6 comments:

  1. the Glacier Park 100th Anniversary Blanket is bananas (a little Zoe-ism for you). It is just beyond beautiful - now if it would just drop its price by about 75% we could totally be in business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was scared you were going to say "all I want to do is wrap myself in MJ."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those blankets you've featured. Funny how that last one is called a Glacier Park blanket. Up here, that design is known as a Hudson Bay point blanket which the company has been manufacturing for almost 250 years. Good design never dies, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take the herringbone one, please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we need all of them! Yesterday the inside of the house was colder than the outside. Not good!

    ReplyDelete