10.27.2010

Would you?

Would you ever sign up for one of those tv shows that come into your home and renovate a room for you?

The Dude and I are currently considering putting in an application to one of those shows (many film in our area) but are a little hesitant. Yes, I would love to have some experts help us out and yes, I would love to have a nice discount ... but what about the design. I've seen a bunch of poo on some of those shows and some really awesome things too.

Over the weekend, I was feeling a bit under the weather and spent some quality time on the couch. I caught a new show called "I Hate My Kitchen" and actually loved what they did.

Would you risk it and have a tv show design one of your rooms?

Below are some screen shots from the "Traditional Update" episode of I Hate My Kitchen.



Eek, I might have to take the plunge! We could use some help.

7 comments:

  1. Go for it. Can it be any worse than it is now? What have you got to lose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell yes I would do it! Too bad HGTV hates the midwest. POO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would. Ever since you moved in, all you've talked about is that kitchen. I say go for it- anything they would do would be an improvement from what you have now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys are in agreement! I might have to work on my application this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could never let ANYONE take the reins in my place. I'm too critical and particular of my own spaces.

    But I really like that kitchen, so why not? You can always redo it!


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete