5.23.2011

Back from crazy town

Sorry I've been missing.

I wish I could say I went on a fabulous month long vacation but work has been crazy. The last of three complicated events have been planned and executed and now my brain has some space to start posting again and to catch up on some reading (ugh, my GoogleReader was about to explode).


Here are some of the fun details from one of events that took place on a very windy hill in the country:






The events also included some craft projects too (chalkboard picture frames and sewn together feed sacks for table cloths):







7 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love the feed sack cloths...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, ooh, I love the pics! Were you involved in this event? That root recipe chalk board has Lisa written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ingrid - The event was all mine (lucky me!). It was for our Advisory Council members that started with a working lunch and meeting then hay wagon ride then cocktails on the hill then a hike in the barrens. A very long day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Root is one of our liquor staples - it is heavenly. Have you tried its counterpart, Snap?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @casa
    I haven't tried Snap (I figured I would get it for Fall events).

    What are your mixers of choice to go with the Root?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa: The feed sacks are pretty awesome. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked up the feed sacks at the Olde Knitting Mill Antiques & Collectibles in Spring City, PA

    ReplyDelete